1. In order to nominate someone, you must be a UK resident (including Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, and not be a Hull Trains or First Group company employee, employee of any of its affiliates, close relative of any such employees or connected to the awards competition directly or through a close relative. You cannot nominate yourself.
2. Any person can be nominated for an award except Hull Trains or First Group company employees, employees of any of its affiliates, close relatives of any such employees or connected to the award directly or through a close relative. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
3. Please provide enough information as possible to ensure the nominations can be judged effectively. Nominations should be no more than 100 words. All nominations should be received by midday on Friday, May 27th 2022.
4. The Hull Trains team will contact the nominator, the nominee (parents/guardian where applicable) to verify facts and/or events and whether the relevant consents/permissions have been obtained.
5. A panel of internal Hull Trains judges will select a shortlist based on relevant nominations received.
6. One winning entry will be selected and notified on Wednesday, June 1st 2022.
7. Nominees must agree to take part in any post-award publicity including photographs, video recordings, social media posts and press releases.
8. The winning entrant will be entitled to 2x First Class return travel tickets to London Kings Cross on any Hull Trains services, subject to availability, between the period June 2nd 2022 and July 31st 2022. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
9. The winning entrant will be entitled to London hotel accommodation for two people up to the value of £250. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
10. Hull Trains reserves the right to vary these rules, including but not limited to opening and close times of the award nominations; disqualify any nomination that breaches the rules, is fraudulent or acts in a way that brings Hull Trains into disrepute.
11. Hull Trains will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable or known otherwise) including financial, reputational loss or disappointment.