Hull Trains is giving away a pair of free tickets to London for you and your mum - to help celebrate Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day is the perfect chance to show your mum how much you love and appreciate her – and what better gift than surprising her with a trip to London?
You can choose to have day trip tickets, returning after a day in the capital city, or you can choose to return on a different date – if you want to make your own plans to stay over.
There’s so much to see and do in London – the list is endless. Will you go and see a show, shop ‘til you drop, or go and see the sights?
Either way, we’ve 92 direct services between Hull and London every week, so let us whisk you and your mum away for some quality time together.
How do I enter?
The competition is being run on the Hull Trains Facebook page.
All you have to do is tell us on Facebook why your mum deserves a trip from Hull to London.
On the Mother’s Day competition post on Hull Trains’ Facebook page, tell us what she does for you, and why she would love a trip with Hull Trains to London. You could also share with us what you might do whilst in the capital.
Visit us on Facebook here.
When does the competition open?
The competition goes live on Sunday, March 31st at 8am and closes at midnight on Mother’s Day.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on social media on Monday, April 1.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Hull Trains, whose registered office is at Europa House, 184 Ferensway, Hull, HU1 3UT.
2. The competition is open to residents aged 18 years and above, except for Hull Trains employees.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, any entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry and details of how to enter are available on the Hull Trains website, in its news section.
6. Entry will be accepted per person, only one per person.
7. The prize is one pair of tickets, valid from Hull to London – either on the same day or return on a following day. The tickets (both single and return) must be used between 01st April 2019 – 01st October 2019
8. The return journey must be booked together.
9. Date restrictions apply. These tickets are not valid for use on the 18:48 London King’s Cross – Hull service on Fridays, the 06:00 Beverley – London King’s Cross service on any weekday and not valid for travel over August Bank Holiday weekend (Fri-Mon)
10. The competition opens on Facebook on Sunday, March 31 and closes on midnight on the same day.
11. The winner will be chosen by random number generator on Monday, April 1 and announced on social media.
12. Entry is via Facebook only.
13. Hull Trains reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes made will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible.
14. The winner will be personally notified via direct message on social media within 28 days of the competition.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.