1. The Coca-Cola London EyeLocated on London's iconic South Bank, close to London Waterloo station, take a ride up to 135 meters high for beautiful panoramic views of the city where you'll spot many of the city's top landmark around you. The 2FOR1 offer grants entry for 2 for £30, saving you a brilliant 50% on the walk-up price. You're guaranteed the best views of London's skyline from above, and at the best value. Do remember to check for any exclusions before booking.
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Bus TourWith 80+ bus stops at brilliant locations, with commentary and fun facts along the way, you don't want to miss out on The Original Tour hop-on hop-off bus tour. Whether you would prefer to stay on board for the whole ride or get on and off to explore London's landmarks at your own pace, the top deck of an open-top bus is a great way to see the capital and all it has to offer. The Original Tour has been providing bus tours of London for more than 65 years and you can save on this activity with the 2FOR1 offer.
3. The South BankVenture at your leisure, by day or night, and stroll along the tree-lined Thames riverside in Waterloo. Here you will find yourself surrounded by an array of restaurants, galleries and tourist attractions while having a picture-perfect view of London's cityscape. The South Bank is in the heart of London, where you will discover Big Ben, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square all within a 10-minute walk. This water side stretch is home to the Coca-Cola London Eye, Southbank Centre, Sea Life London Aquarium and much more. The South Bank area has been noted as the capital's cultural playground featuring art, theatre, exhibitions, music, film and free events. From children's afternoon tea at the OXO Tower Restaurant to free interactive water sculptures, you'll be sure to find something for your whole family to enjoy. Or if you are looking for more inspiration for your South Bank adventure, follow the Walk This Way walking guide where you will discover the heart and history of the South Bank.
4. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry PotterA must see for all Harry Potter fanatics! Just a short journey outside of London and you can discover the sets, props and costumes created for the movies at the Warner Bros. Studios Tour in Watford, WD25 7LR. Don’t forget to purchase your tickets in advance here for your magical day out.
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to stay central there are many Harry Potter guided walking tours to take you around London’s famous streets that inspired the films. Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter himself at the famous filming locations and see London like never before. Go behind the scenes of the big screen!
5. Zip Now London 2019If it's adrenaline that you're after and you have children over the age of 8, how about taking a ride on the fastest city-centre zip wire in the world? Book online and head to Archbishop’s Park, SE1 7LE, where your nearest tube is Lambeth North or Waterloo station. You can reach speeds of up to 50km an hour, travelling across 225 meters. Sound like your kind of fun and want to try something different and challenging? You can purchase tickets online - and do check the FAQs before booking.
6. Buckingham PalaceAway from the hustle and bustle of Trafalgar Square, meander down The Mall and you’ll reach the royal residencies, Buckingham Palace. You might even be lucky enough to see the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Have a royal day out and step inside the State Rooms this summer, only open to visitors from 20th July to 29th September 2019. Book online here. The tour also offers a multimedia experience aimed at families with children under 12. The guide narrates the tour along with games and interactive opportunities. You will also get to explore Buckingham Palace’s gardens with the Garden Trail which retells some exciting stories of the events that have taken place within the grounds.
Top tip: Remember to ask a Warden to stamp your ticket at the end of the tour so you can enjoy free re-admission for a year!
A short tube ride away from central London, Wembley is home to the renowned Wembley Stadium which has hosted some of the biggest sporting and musical events. From sell out concerts to England’s World Cup victory in 1966, the stadium has seen many unforgettable, historic moments. Relive it all with the award-winning Wembley Stadium Tour where you will have access to many areas within the ground including the Dressing Rooms, Press Room, Player’s Tunnel, the Royal Box and even go pitch side to take in the whole stadium from the main stage. Football fans will love the chance to have their photograph taken with the FA Cup. Check out the 2FOR1 offer where you can gain entry cheaper than the advertised price of £54 for a family of four. Please note that there are no tours available on event days.
7. Wembley Stadium Tour
However, if sport isn’t for you, the London Designer Outlet is right next door where you can shop from a range of brands including Nike, H&M, Hamleys and Haribo. If you’re making a day of it in Wembley, you’ll have a huge range of places to eat offering different cuisines to match your needs.
8. ZSL London ZooDiscover an incredible range of more than 800 species and exotic residents of the Gorilla Kingdom, Land of the Lions, Tiger Territory and Penguin Beach. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, in Regent’s Park, you can get up close and personal with nature. ZSL London Zoo host frequent live talks, daily animal activities and immersive demonstrations so you will find yourself with plenty to do and get involved with for the day. From feeding times to meeting the keepers, you can make the most of your day out at the zoo - find out more here. If you want to learn more about nature, on selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the Summer, you can learn about the history of ZSL London Zoo with an experienced guide for an additional £5 per person - click here to learn more.
Also, get your 2FOR1 voucher for one family member to enter free of charge when accompanied by an adult paying for a full adult ticket at the main entrance. One voucher may be used per two people.
9. Museums: Natural History Museum & The Science MuseumHead over to the South West of London, South Kensington, for free entry to the Natural History Museum. Full of fascinating exhibitions, it is bursting with captivating collections and displays. Until 1st September, you can become a scientist for the day and get involved with hands-on activities in the Investigate Centre. Learn how the museum’s scientists use nature specimens towards their research using real equipment and tools. Best of all, this is free and there is no need to book ahead.
If you’re still in the mood for museums, the Science Museum is located just a stroll away from the Natural History Museum, on Exhibition Road. Another one to keep the kids busy whilst they can learn something new. Throughout the Summer holidays, you can take part in their Fly Me to the Moon Science Show where kids will love finding out about all things space during a 30-minute interactive session and even help launch a rocket.