Free Wi-Fi on board First Hull Trains
Convenient, secure, easy and FREE internet access as soon as you step on board...
First Hull Trains trials the UK's first, 4G-enabled Single Sign Up (SSU) Wi-Fi service on all services – and it’s free!
Passengers can now benefit from an enhanced Wi-Fi service, simplified connectivity and brand new access to a selection of the latest ITV programmes on board.
First Hull Trains has invested in the trial of an improved 4G-enabled Wi-Fi solution for its passengers, leading the way across the UK transport industry. The service is designed to improve the speed of its current on-board internet access and open up new opportunities for passengers to watch catch-up TV, browse the internet, update friends and family, and shop online as they travel.
The 4G-enabled Single Sign Up service offers passengers a simpler connection process, faster speeds and an enhanced and stronger connection, as well as giving passengers free automatic access to over 22,000 hotspots provided by The Cloud, including at Hull Station.
- Free Wi-Fi access for all passengers for the whole journey
- Download or update your First Hull Trains app* - once registered, you'll be autimatically connected each time you're within range
- Watch catch-up programmes from ITV
- Access 4G enabled Wi-Fi
- Over 22,000 Wi-Fi hotspots from The Cloud
* The 4G-enabled Wi-Fi and entertainment service is available now on all First Hull Trains services. SSU is available now for Android devices. Passengers using Apple devices will also be able to access the SSU service in early October 2014.