Free WiFi on board First Hull Trains
Convenient, secure & easy internet access as soon as you step on board... Simply logon on to hulltrains.on.icomera.com when you are on board.
- Easy access
- Great internet connection
- Secure network
- Surf the net whilst on the move
- Available on all WiFi enabled devices including mainstream laptops, tablets, PDAs, smartphones and web browsers*
How to Connect:
- Turn your device on
- Connect to hulltrains-wifi wireless network (found on most laptops & PDAs by clicking on the WiFi symbol)
- Select the First Hull Trains network
- Open your internet browser. If your landing page does not appear automatically, enter http://hulltrains.on.icomera.com directly into your web browser
- Once you are connected to our server, you will need to complete a quick registration form. This takes 2 minutes and will only have to be done once
- Each time you use our WiFi after that, just enter your email & password
For more information please Click here to download the WiFi Guide (file downloadable in .pdf format only)
For the benefit of everyone, we would encourage you to be considerate when using on-board WiFi. Please only use the WiFi service for general web browsing, emails and connecting to your corporate network. Please do not use media streaming websites, or attempt to send or download large files.
* WiFi service is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed when non-standard services are in operation. We apologise in advance if this is the case on your journey.