Wi-Fi Feedback Prize Draw
- This prize draw will be open from 01/10/14 until 28/02/15
- Winners will be drawn at random on 02/02/15 and the winners will be notified within one week.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- All entries must be received before midnight on 28/02/15, entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The named winner must be one of the travellers.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and the Hull Trains reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if Hull Trains has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
- Hull Trains reserves the right to cancel this prize draw or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner will be selected by Hull Trains and representatives.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, then Hull Trains reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- The ten prizes of two first class return tickets are only valid on Hull Trains services and can't be used on other operators' trains. The prize must be claimed and the journey taken within 6 months from the date that the prize claim form is issued.
- Hull Trains will process your travel requirements within 7 days from receiving the prize entry, so please allow sufficient notice for your travel. The first class return tickets will be issued in accordance with the National Conditions of Carriage and any additional passengers travelling will be required to purchase tickets. No cash alternative will be offered.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by Hull Trains.
- Winners will be contacted via the email provided - those failing to respond for prize collection within 30 days will lose their rights to claim.